There are compelling reasons to invest now in developing women leaders. Globally, the number of women in senior management has been stalled for about a decade at 24%.
Learn more about this new offering!
We are a partnership of seasoned consultants with diverse skill sets, deep business experience, and a tool kit for creating organizational and individual change. We are committed to helping our clients solve business problems systematically and sustainably. We offer:
- Thought leadership from multiple disciplines and expert resources.
- Individual and organizational assessment methods that result in a clear definition of the issues and roadmaps for the changes that are needed.
- Real-time coaching for leaders to help them identify how they can accelerate and facilitate individual change and organizational transformation.
- Training programs and other learning experiences that build team and individual skills, mindsets, and behaviors needed to implement the desired changes.
- Team development and team coaching.
The Collabrium is involved in community and volunteer efforts:
Giving WoMN Grantees Get Unique Coaching Opportunity
During 2015 and 2016, The Collabrium has partnered with GIVING WoMN (a women’s giving collective) to provide their award recipients with the opportunity to work with an executive coach. Read more.