The Leadership Renewal Workshop is designed to help leaders understand the personal and organizational impacts of change, renew themselves as leaders, and develop skills to help renew their employees. Offered in a one-day or two-day format, participants work with several maps for change and renewal, identifying where they and their staffs are and developing action plans for moving forward.
“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within myself there lay an invincible summer.”Albert Camus
This workshop helps leaders to:
- Understand how leader behaviors, energy, and mood affect work climate and organizational success.
- Learn how to help themselves and their staff navigate continuous change.
- Practice coaching conversations to support employees through change.
- Build a culture of hope and optimism in their units.
- Learn ways to sustain renewal in the current environment of fast and continuous change.