There are compelling reasons to invest now in developing women leaders. Globally, the number of women in senior management has been stalled for about a decade at 24%.
Learn more about this new offering!
We are a partnership of seasoned consultants with diverse skill sets, deep business experience, and a tool kit for creating organizational and individual change. We are committed to helping our clients solve business problems systematically and sustainably. We offer:
- Thought leadership from multiple disciplines and expert resources.
- Individual and organizational assessment methods that result in a clear definition of the issues and roadmaps for the changes that are needed.
- Real-time coaching for leaders to help them identify how they can accelerate and facilitate individual change and organizational transformation.
- Training programs and other learning experiences that build team and individual skills, mindsets, and behaviors needed to implement the desired changes.
- Team development and team coaching.
Starting October 2018 in Chaska, MN
This experience provides an opportunity for personal reflection that strengthens your capacity to lead with integrity, courage, and passion. It is a six-month program that begins and ends with three-day retreats and includes monthly small-group calls in between.
Participants of the previous Academy for Leaders report the following benefits:
- Renewed clarity of purpose and passion
- Greater resilience and vitality
- An ability to hold the tensions of leadership in a healthier way
- Clear practices that help create trustworthy relationships
- A greater sense of leading from a place of authenticity and integrity
- New appreciation for the value of the inner dimension of leadership
- A community of support with diverse leaders
Financial aid is available. We are committed to making this program accessible to emerging leaders and diverse leaders who do not have professional development budgets that support them to attend such programs.
To learn more about this program, see testimonial videos from past participants, and to register, click on the following link: http://www.couragerenewal.org/academy/
For questions or to discuss your interest in participating, contact Laura Kinkead at (612)926-0290 or email, [email protected]
The Collabrium is involved in community and volunteer efforts:
Giving WoMN Grantees Get Unique Coaching Opportunity
During 2015 and 2016, The Collabrium has partnered with GIVING WoMN (a women’s giving collective) to provide their award recipients with the opportunity to work with an executive coach. Read more.